Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JJ-Isms!

I am watching my nephew for a week while my aunt and uncle are in Mexico and the more I am around him and talking to him, the more I am understanding his lingo. Like today. I sneezed and he came up to me and said, "Bess youuu." Cutest thing ever! Last night, he got my grandma's Vaseline and started putting it on his feet. He sees grandma put Eucerin on her feet so that's where he learned it. Then I said "JJ, where is your belly button?" He pulls up his shirt and points to it and then will show me where mine is. He's pretty cute. My aunt has ferrets and one climbed up my pajama pant leg last night and it scared me so I shook it off and screamed, and JJ just giggled SO hard and thought it was hilarious. I hate ferrets so they freak me out! Last night, he took my grandma's car keys and he has a toy zebra that he rides and he tried to start his zebra. That kid is too dang smart. Here's some pics of the last few days!!


He is so much fun and I'm loving spending this week with him. He does wear me out, but it is so much fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment